These Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are sure to satisfy and spicy cravings. Here at Tasty Table Catering we know great food should be quick and easy. If you want a to try home cooking yourself, this is a delicious option
– 2 skinless boneless chicken Breasts
– 8 oz bag of sharp cheddar
– ¼ cup blue cheese, dressing or crumble
– ¼ cup of hot sauce
– 4 tortillas
– Olive oil
– Salt and pepper
– Sour Cream
- Cut chicken into small pieces, season with salt and pepper, and toss into hot sauce.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and put olive oil in pan. Add chicken and cook until golden brown.
- Layer tortilla with ½ cup of cheddar and dot with blue cheese. Then add some chicken and fold the tortilla.
- Grill on skillet or cook in oven on both sides until cheese is melted.
- Cut quesadilla, top with sour cream, and additional hot sauce if desired.