Here is another recipe for a fun appetizer that will make you be the best host! Everyone loves pizza, so why not a fluffy golden brown crescent mixed in too?? Best part is that this recipe only needs 3 ingredients!
– Crescent roll
– Mozzarella (can be shredded, stick, or a block cut up)
– Italian seasonings (optional)
- Open crescent rools and cut each triangle in half.
- Place pepperoni and cheese on top of crescent roll, and than roll up as normally would. Sprinkle with Italian seasonings before baking.
- Cook for 11 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce if desired.