Pasta salads are such an easy and tasty dinner option. This recipe is protein filled because of the tuna and a great meatless meal!
– 1 box of elbow or medium shell pasta
– 1 12oz can of tuna fish in water
– 1 cup frozen peas
– 5 stalks of chopped celery
– ½ a red onion diced
– Mayonnaise to taste (enough to coat pasta and mix in with tuna)
– Pepper to taste
- Boil water and cook according to box directions.
- Cook peas according to bag directions and drain tuna fish.
- Mix pasta, peas, tuna, celery, onions, mayo, and pepper.